The LABMOB – Sustainable Mobility Laboratory – is part of the Postgraduate Program in Urbanism (PROURB) of the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, coordinated by Professor Victor Andrade.
The main objectives of the Laboratory of Sustainable Mobility are:
- to develop cutting-edge research focused on active transportation;
- to produce innovative design solutions for cycling and pedestrians infrastructures;
- to structure and foster a national network of researchers about active transportation;
- to prepare researchers, urbanists, planners and urban managers;
- to collaborate with the academy, the private sector and the civil society.
Based on collaboration and innovation, with a qualified team the Laboratory of Sustainable Mobility is a platform to develop solutions in research and design.
LABMOB provides an inspired and fruitful collaboration between the academy, the private sector and the civil society.